Original Rogue: Raspberry Ripple In a Bottle - Frijj Supreme Milkshake
A little bit of everything lifestyle blog with a dash of geekiness and a splash of Manchester love!

Saturday 19 April 2014

Raspberry Ripple In a Bottle - Frijj Supreme Milkshake

Whilst pottering around Sainsburys today, an attractive looking bottle caught my eye in the milk section. I've always quite like the Frijji range but this new flavour looked right up my street!

Presenting..... The Frijji Supreme White Choc & Raspberry Swirl Milkshake.


I am utterly obsessed with raspberry ripple ice cream so when I find other products that resemble those flavours, I'm all over it. The drinks company Barrs do a version of Cream Soda with a Raspberry Twist which is just delicious - it can sometimes be available in Morrisons but usually has to be purchased online via Waitrose or Ocado.

The packaging on the Frijj bottle itself is beautiful - cream and raspberry marble effect on a black background with ivory and gold text. I'm a sucker for attractive packaging so I popped a couple in my basket and rushed home to try it.


It certainly didn't disappoint - creamy, not ridiculously thick and filling. It satisfied my craving for something sweet and I'll certainly be going back to stock up on more! It's essentially drinkable raspberry ripple in a bottle! What's not to like?


 I think I'm a little bit in love......hands off!

There are several other flavours in the Supreme range including Honeycomb Choc Swirl & Sticky Toffee Pudding. Unfortunately these weren't in stock at the store I visited so will be hunting them down. I've not been asked to review this product, I just had to write about it after drinking it!

They've also just brought out an Incredible range as well with other fantastic flavour combinations that I can't wait to get my hands on and you can find out more on their website or social media pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment